Diversity Equity & Inclusion (DEI)
3 CEU’S are available for social workers, marriage and family therapists, mental health counselors, psychologists, addiction professionals, and certified peer supports (CAPRCI/II, CRS).
LEARNING OBJECTIVES INCLUDE:
- Review the concepts of diversity, equity and inclusion and consider application to the workplace.
- Identify the differences between diversity and DEI programs
- Discuss the contrast between equality, equity, and justice concepts
- Identify six primary benefits of a diverse team
- Review seven practices to avoid in successful DEI efforts