- On-Farm Farmworker Housing Rehab Grant
Indiana farmers/growers and community groups seeking to renovate or rehab housing for farmworkers are eligible for our On-Farm Housing Rehab Grant. This grant can be used to rehab/renovate on-farm farmworker housing in various ways. Learn more | Download the Application
- State of Indiana Programs Available for Solicitation:
- Regional Mental Health Facility – The Indiana Division of Mental Health and Addiction, in collaboration with the State Budget Agency, is excited to announce a grant opportunity for counties to provide mental health services for incarcerated individuals who have been determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be in need of mental health treatment.
- Community Substance Misuse Prevention Services – The Prevention Bureau within the Indiana Division of Mental Health and Addiction (DMHA) is pleased to offer a grant opportunity to community organizations, local governments, and academic institutions dedicated to preventing substance misuse in Indiana communities. We are seeking innovative and sustainable proposals for implementing primary prevention strategies within Indiana communities.
- Learn more
- Request for Funding Announcement – RFF-2023-0016 for Harm Reduction Street Outreach (HRSO) Teams
This is a Request for Funding announcement (RFF) issued by the Family and Social Services Administration, Division of Mental Health & Addiction in conjunction with the Executive Director for Drug Prevention, Treatment and Enforcement. The date for this project is January 1, 2024, through December 31, 2024. Learn more
- Creating regional recovery hubs in Indiana’s mental health ‘deserts’
Mental health touches all of us, our friends, our families, ourselves. And with the CDC recently reporting an all-time high suicide rate, it’s never been more important to let people know that help is available. Learn more
- Indiana health officials warn about ’emerging threat’ of drug Bromazolam
Indiana health officials warn about ’emerging threat’ of drug Bromazolam. Learn more
- Mental Health America of Indiana Receives $900,000 Grant from Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield Foundation During “Mental Health Matters Day” at the Indiana State Fair
Mental Health America of Indiana (MHAI) announced today a 3-year, $900,000 grant from Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield Foundation during “Mental Health Matters Day” at the Indiana State Fair. Representatives from Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield Foundation presented the grant alongside Lt. Gov. Suzanne Crouch and Douglas Huntsinger, Executive Director for Drug Prevention, Treatment, & Enforcement for the State of Indiana and Chairman of the Indiana Commission to Combat Substance Use Disorder, to MHAI’s Indiana Recovery Network for their Regional Recovery Hub – Emergency Department Program. Read Full Press Release | View Photos
- New Study on Stigmatizing Imagery for Substance Use Disorders Released
A new Addiction Policy Forum-led study exploores stigmatizing and non-stigmatizing imagery for substance use disorders (SUD) and criminal justice contact. The qualitative study of people with lived experience with SUD identified stigmatizing images of substance use and criminal justice settings, along with alternative images to utilize. Researchers found that certain images were identified by individuals as not only stigmatizing but triggering, making individuals reactive and think of using again (i.e., relapse). Learn more